Keyport Senior Citizen Center
110 2nd Street, Keyport NJ 07735
Monday-Friday • 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
732-264-4916 • Fax: 732-264-8552
Visit our Facebook page for the latest updates
The Keyport Senior Center serves the Borough of Keyport and Bayshore area.
The Senior Center offers a wide range of activities, programs and transportation services which include a variety of exercise, yoga, dance, nutrition, computers, art, ceramics, and so much more.
Membership is free for residents. Non-resident memberships are available at a cost of $100 for the calendar year.
To download a registration form CLICK HERE.
Senior Center Newsletter
Listing files in 'Senior Center Newsletter [Place CURRENT MONTH Here]'
Programs & Services
- • SOCIALIZATION & RECREATION PROGRAMS
• American Mah Jong
• Art Show
• BINGO on Tuesdays
• Board Games
• Card Games (Chess, Rummy Cube, Mexican Train Dominos)
• Casino Trips
• Holiday Luncheons
• Special Day Trips
• Special Monthly Lunches
• Table Tennis
• PHYSICAL FITNESS ACTIVIES
• Line Dancing
• Jazz Dance
• Bodies in Motion
• Building Strength
• Chair Yoga
• Gentle Strength
• Tai Chi Flow
• EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
• Black History Month Celebration
• Educational Speaking Engagements (Fraud Prevention, Healthy Heart,)
• Painting classes – All Medium
• Intergenerational “Grandfriends” program in partnership with Keyport Board of Education
• Spanish Class
Keyport Skipper Bus Service
- Keyport Skipper Bus offers FREE transportation services for Keyport residents to local grocery shopping, library, borough hall, senior center, food pantry, the waterfront, and farmers market (in season).
- The Skipper Bus operates on Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (last run is 3:00 PM).
- The Skipper Bus was obtained by the Borough of Keyport through a Federal Transit Administration section 5310 grant administered by NJ Transit.
Monmouth County SCAT Bus Service
- Monmouth County SCAT (Special Citizen Area Transportation) bus provides transportation to doctor appointments, physical therapy, grocery shopping, senior center and monthly transportation for our veterans-to-Veterans Clinic in Tinton Falls and Brick. To schedule an appointment call 732-431-6480.
Senior Citizens Advisory Council
- Mission Statement – The mission of the nonprofit Keyport Senior Citizens Advisory Committee is to provide opportunities for local senior citizens to meet as a group for activities and services, which support their independence and encourage their involvement in and with the community.
- A monthly Advisory Council meeting is held as a main purpose to create a better line of communication between staff, borough and members. The information is shared and distributed new programs and special activities and or trips.
- Send out monthly birthday cards to our members.
Helpful Weblinks & Telephone Contacts