Keyport Bayfront Business Cooperative
The Keyport Bayfront Business Cooperative is the managing entity of the Keyport Business Improvement District, created by ordinance of the Borough of Keyport. It is run by an elected Board of Directors, comprised of business operators, property owners, representatives of the Borough of Keyport including Mayor and Council members, Borough committee representative and resident representative.
Open public meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers in the Municipal building, 70 West Front Street, Keyport, unless changes to this schedule are noted.*
The KBBC welcomes the involvement of the Keyport business community in various committees. Meetings of the Events Committee, Visual Improvements Committee and Visual Improvement Highway Sub-Committee are regularly scheduled. For more information on joining these committees, email the KBBC at email@example.com or call the KBBC office at 732-739-5138.
* For more information, please go to our new website,www.visitkeyport.org. Also visit our Facebook page, Keyport Happenings, and "like" and "share" our page.
for mobile app http://www.visitkeyport.org/mobile-app/
Keyport businesses are invited to register on our mobile app, Keyport Community Hub, for free! Join our business directory on the mobile app by clicking on the link below
*Note that the app is updated every two weeks. Please continue to send in your applications, but be aware that your information may not be on the app for up to two weeks.
2019 Board Members
- Collette J. Kennedy, Mayor
- Delia Mc Dermott, Councilmember
- Donna Purcell, Recycling Coordinator
- Stephen J. Gallo, Borough Administrator
- Paul McKeefry, Property Owner
- Ann Boyce, Business & Property Owner
- Jack Straub, President
- Larry Vecchio, VRI Realty
- Chris Sanborn, Old Glory Restaurant
- Joseph Merla, Uptown Bar and Grill
- George McMorrow, Cincecall Productions
- Lorraine Devizia
- Catherine Galli, Stress Free Body
- Kenneth Lawlor, McDonagh's Pub